European Merchants Library
- European Merchants is committed to protecting the privacy of the Customer and keeping the Customer informed of how their information is used.
- European Merchants gathers various pieces of information when the Customer use the Site and, in particular, purchases a course Product. Such data may include the Customer’s: name, email address and billing address.
- This Customer information is essential to process the Customer’s Order, to supply access to course Product(s) and to communicate with the Customer in respect of the Order and course Product(s).
- European Merchants uses this Customer information in a number of ways, including: processing the Order, processing a return or refund, communicating with the Customer. European Merchants may contact the Customer by email to the email address provided by the same in relation to the operation and usage of course Product(s) purchased by the Customer.
- By purchasing a course Product, the Customer consents by implication to the collection of that information and its utilisation in respect of the related Order and the operation and usage of the related course Product.
- This Customer information is accessed by members of staff of European Merchants for purposes related to Orders and operation of course Products. European Merchants does not use the information to conduct marketing or other promotion. It does not share such information with advertisers for such purposes.
- European Merchants may disclose Customer information to government authorities where required to do so by law or in case of a material breach by the Customer of the Terms and Conditions of the Site.
- European Merchants works with a number of third parties in order to provide the Site and its functionality – namely, Thinkific Labs Inc (which hosts the Site) and Stripe Inc (which processes payments). The Customer is advised to consult their terms and policies.
- To its best knowledge, European Merchants understands that Thinkific Labs places, manages and controls cookies on the Site to recognise electronic device(s) of the Customer, to provide the Customer with a personalised experience, to attribute visits by the Customer to the websites which it hosts and to support the functionality of course Products on the Site.
- European Merchants takes reasonable and appropriate measures, including through the implementation of industry best practices, to protect Customer data. The Site uses encryption technology and the payment system complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Payment details are only accessible to the payment processor.
- In accord with industry best practices, European Merchants may make use of analysis tools provided by Thinkific Labs through its hosting of the Site to collect and measure information related to the operation and usage of course Products by Customers.
- Where the Customer clicks or activates links on the Site, such links may direct the Customer away from the Site. European Merchants is not responsible for the content, operations or policies of other side, including their privacy policies. The Customer is advised to consult their terms and policies.
Terms last revised: 2 December 2022